Marlborough Boys’ College encourages pride in appearance. Wearing the regulation uniform is compulsory and a condition of enrolment.
We appreciate your support to ensure that the uniform is worn correctly, and that boys of the College always conform to a standard of dress that will bring credit to themselves, and to the College.
The following school rules apply to appearance:
· Correct school uniform is to be worn, to, from and while in school.
· Hair is to be kept clean and tidy. Only natural colours are permitted.
· Students are to be clean-shaven.
· No visible jewellery, except one small ear stud may be worn.
· Students may wear a taonga around their necks underneath their shirts.
· School hats are not to be worn inside.
Please click on the button below to download the full list of uniform requirements.
The Marlborough Boys’ College PTA Shop stocks the full uniform requirements, excluding shoes.
This shop is located on the main school block on Stephenson Street opposite Carvell Street.
Shirt (short sleeve – blue)
Shirt (Long sleeve shirt -Optional)
Socks (Junior & Senior)
Ties (No 1 uniform)
Soft Shell Jacket
1.30pm - 4pm
11am - 2.30pm
4:30pm-7:30pm (Terms 1 and 4)
3.30pm - 6.30pm (Terms 2 and 3)
9am - 12.30pm
If paying online please use the following Bank Account Number: 03-0599-0344159-02 and include your child's name as the reference.
Financial assistance is available. Please collect a form from the front office or uniform shop. Alternatively, you can complete the online form by clicking on the button below
Any queries please contact us.